VGMA IS A BLAST –GURU



The lapaz Toyota singer on an interview with The Lloyd Dj on Dess fm’s entertainment corner on Saturday the 2nd of March made it clear that the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards is a blast and he will never feel sorry for saying that because each year artistes have been complaining about their nominations that they bring out to the public scene. Artiste like Asem, EL and Guru himself have made their various complains this year.    

     When He was asked by The Lloyd DJ as to DJ Nii Ayi Tagoe of Joy Fm coming out boldly to say he caused the disqualification Guru’s Lapaz Toyota, because he says it felt under the year’s review, this is what Guru had to say ‘’ The song lapaz Toyota was released first week of January so if VGMA tells me they saw it on the internet that doesn’t means the song was released officially and they should have confirm from my record label when the song was released’’. The reason for DJ Nii making my song disqualified is that I went to Joy fm’s reunion to perform,I went with my DJ but DJ Nii been the dj for the day told my dj that he will not let him play for me to perform but he will do it which I agreed but when performing he was dropping songs which I didn’t ask for so I asked the fans if they were happy which the dj which they said NO and shouted Away at DJ Nii. So if DJ Nii has any personal issues with me he should take it out from profession because the award is for Ghana not him alone.
 Even If my grandmother hears’’ Odo me de car no b3 ma wo’’ and sings it, is more than an award for me says Guru.

No comments: