OPINION DJ SLIM ADDED HIS VOICE : SARKODIE WILL NOT BE IN-FUNCTION 10YEARS TO COME.




I have always talked about the Kind of songs SARKODIE  has been making his songs thus rapping or singing. 
Yeah I sit to listen with my Ears all day and I noticed he has good lyrics and proverbs, I bet him, if he could sing Like Okyeame Kwame, he would have been a hit by now. His Kind of Rap is meant for a certain category of people, who ill not even buy his tapes, or Wears he recently Lunched, talk of when these people reach the age of liking Amakye Dede, Daddy Lumba and the rest, he will been worn out of the system.

As I Listening to Kumasi's Loudest Radio, with supreme difference, DJ SLIM, a popular Kumasi Dj added a comment to his earlier submissions that 'Sarkodie songs will not be in Functioning next 10years or less to come"(REPORTED SPEECH) on Entertainment URGE,Hosted by TONY BEST..
I agree 100% with him because, he been a DJ and plays music, he know the kind of music the people Dance to, so I will not fight him with His words.

Sarkodie Has been up and doing, and with what people say about him on Air, he is a well listener and Loves people, but there Advisers around him.
Sarkodie should change His style of Music and Brand..

1 comment:

Bilal SEO said...

whenever you're also coupled to the power grip, will undoubtedly be bought by the power company.