OPINION : HOW MANY MEN OF GOD DO YOU BELIEVE IN?

Story By: Ama ADEZ


I have been thinking inwardly, but this time I am thinking aloud. My question is, HOW MANY MEN OF GOD DO YOU BELIEVE IN?
Many a times human character turn to differ from one person to the other. Touching a few people, there came a time when Pastors, Evangelist, Rev fathers, Prophets mount platforms in the streets, corners and churches in the name of GOD, whom every believer trust and believe in.
I remember when names like JOSHUA AGYEI, APEA LIVE, JOSHUA CASVORSA, EBENEZER ADARKWA OF PROPHET ONE FAME, OTABIL, EASTWAOOD ANABA, ET.C. popped up in the christian arena. Thousands trouped to them for prayers, wonders and miracles,.....

MY QUESTION IS : IN THE CHURCH OF THESE MEN, YOU WILL SEE, KOFI ON TUESDAY AND ON WEDNESDAY, KOFI WILL GO TO ANOTHER MAN "OF GOD" WITH THE SAME PROBLEM, DID THE FIRST MAN OF GOD FAILED TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM FOR KOFI?

I chanced to visit the new MAN OF GOD, found by the people of Kumasi and its environs through the number one radio stations which other stations listen to, KESBEN FM 93.3 at the Kumasi Sports Stadium...
Rev. Isaac Osei Bonsu popularly known as REV O.B. and I marveled how people followed him like in the Story of Jesus when He was delivering people.
Last Sunday I visited one other Man Of God Elder Paul Asante also called Agya of Adadientem, a suburb of Kumasi in the Ashanti region, and I could count 60 people I met @ MOGPA in which the women out numbered the the men.
All these people churn in cues in presence of Prophet one, Obinim and others in the name of miracles, wonders and deliverance.
I ask again, how many men of God can deliver these people from their iniquities and sins.?
when will individuals learn to pray and talk to God quietly without the intervention of '  MAN OF GOD'?

Interestingly they all have a mother church they belonged to, and I wonder if they believe in their Methodist, Presby, Anglican etc etc pastors..................

HOW MANY MEN OF GOD DO  YOU BELIEVE IN, AND CAN HEAL OR DELIVER YOU???



No comments: